Wednesday, June 30, 2010

low key

Today has been shockingly low key. It's a nice change.

I attended my first manager meeting at work today even though I am not a manager.  I am what is termed a "senior" which means basically.............I don't know yet.

I'm beginning to think I will never be promoted at this place but am not quite sure that I really want to be either.  I say this but everytime someone who has been there 3 months gets promoted over me I get kinda pissed so obviously that's not true.

I am just too ambitious to stay in the same spot as senior peon. I am 28 and would like to start my career. This is why I was going to school after a 10 year break after high school but after 1 and a half terms had to withdraw due to issues with my pregnancy. Unfortunately the college I was attending decided they would no longer offering online courses which means the bed rest I am on that prohibits me from going to school but allows me to work because while school may pay in the long run, it isn't paying the bills right now.

Baby Wit is fine. He just is making life very tough for mommy.  I have been having issues with being dehydrated my entire pregnancy and so low and behold almost passed out in the front yard while chatting with the neighbor.

Being not a small girl I decided my giant self passed out on the side walk would not be cute so I came in to make dinner for the pygmies.

The pygmies are ACTUALLY getting along today which is awesome and worries that they are plotting against me.  K while saying grace tonight said "Dear God thanks for giving me such a cool sister and awesome mom."

This just goes to show no matter how frustrated I get with K, he is still that sweet little man that I know he can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home