Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Girl's night

Had dinner with the BFF, the mini me and the BFF's tiny guy. We had dinner to plan my baby shower and I got some awesome news that I can't share just yet because as a BFF I am sworn to secrecy but there will be more to come later.


We discussed issues we have been having with K. BFF and I think maybe K is hurting for some dad attention. He and he hubster were inseparable until I came in the picture.

We didn't exactly move slowly as I have known K since birth and attended the hubsters first wedding. We go back.....way back.  Though I understand that being a friend of the family and being Daddy's girlfriend is hard to comprehend for a 3 year old.

K has confessed he doesn't remember a time before I was his mom which is a blessing but at the same time I know his poor little subconcious knows something is missing.

I came home from dinner to the hubs and K playing Wii together. This sight warms my heart. Also the hubster is currently reading a book titled Raising a Modern Day Knight. He and K discussed their plan to help K become an authentic christian man.

Also, in this book it covers many lessons the hubster and I have tried to bestow on our own and I think K realizes we know what we are talking about.

:Let's hope the change has begun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home