Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 at a glance

January 2010
The year starts off as usual with no big plans out of Kevin or I.  We make the decision to finally join a church.  This is something we had been talking about doing for years. 
One service attended at Fellowship of The Parks and we knew this was our home.
Lunch with the BFF we make a pregnancy pact to both have another baby. This is something that The Hubs has been adamant that was not going to happen. EVER.
Shockingly Hubs agrees to having another baby.

February 2010
We begin to try to have baby with little success or so we think.
We also decide to rehab the house.
We paint all of the walls and rip the carpet out of the front of the house. We almost do one room completely until it become time to cut. We realize we are not equipped with the correct saw to cut flooring. Borrow saw, we do not have right blade.

March 2010
I get saved! Hubs and I accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. This may just be the best feeling I have ever had in my entire life. The weight of my past sins has been lifted off of my shoulders and it just feels SO GOOD.
Hubs and I are baptised.
I decide to start college after being out of high school for 10 years. Start college with orientation being on my 28th birthday.
Find out Kaleb's bio mom is pregnant.
Find out I am pregnant.
Obtain correct blade, have wrong kind of saw. Project shelved.

April 2010
My baby turns 5! I wish she would stop growing up so fast.
Begin serving the Lord in our church middle school ministry.

May 2010
Project still not completed. Baby is cooking along just fine. Husband turns 31. haha He's old.
End first 10 week term in college a straight A student.

June 2010
Second term begins. Two weeks in doctor advised I either quit attending school for the time being or quit attending work due to issues of dehydration.
School doesn't pay me. Work does.
Best turns 30. Heiffer still is not pregnant yet.
It's a BOY!!!
Have second annual block party. Good times. Turns out K did not distribute invites to entire neighborhood. Block party is tiny.  Cops show up twice. Haha

July 2010
Hubs and I have our 6 year dating anniversary. Awesome 4th of July with the neighbors. Watched one of them blow tons of stuff up on his front porch.  Claims it was intentional. In bed by 10. Which is shocking cause normally I will PARTAY.
Bestie is pregnant!! Yay!! I want her to name it after me.

August 2010
My baby starts school. Yes, I cried. Yes, I cried like someone died.
Hubs cried too. shhhhh
Hubs and I are given the opportunity to lead Lifegroups at church. Love it!
I got promoted. cha ching!!
Have extreme familial drama from K. Read previous blogs.

September 2010
Celebrate our 6 year wedding anniversary.
Have baby shower.
Other bestie moves back to Texas!!!!\
Drama with K continues at same level.

October 2010
Bestie is having a boy!!!!!!!
K goes to live with bio mom as a result of drama.
I am really fat.

November 2010
Baby boy is here!!
Hubs gets ill. We thought it was his heart. It wasn't. Scary times. Hubs could barely stand up. He misses a month of work. No work means no paycheck. We are kind of in a financial hole. Seriously stressed. Seriously depressed. Praying like crazy.

December 2010
Baby boy's first Christmas!
Still in financial hole.
Shocked I was able to pull of the Chrismas I did.

We end the year richer in Faith. I am looking forward to what God has in store for me.
I have no idea how much I weigh because I gained 6 pounds total through out my entire pregnancy and tiny guy was over 8 pounds.  That's a good sign right?

We are richer in Faith and poorer in pocket book. I am sure our family will be fine. I have a plan and I know God will provide for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home