Saturday, August 6, 2011

those who live in glass houses

I'm just saying.  If you're a former stripper with a history of drug use and rumored prostitution you shouldn't make threats. Also, if you're a 5 time convicted felon with a recent arrest for drunk driving you shouldn't threaten bodily injury to someone. Because I WILL call the cops on you.

Boy did we have baby mama drama.  So the ex wife has called 6 times between today and yesterday. We gave Kaleb the option of calling her back because he's  10 year old boy. The don't like talking on the phone.  When Hubbs tried to ask her to please respect their time together she of course went all white trash crazy like she does. Because we all know that you accomplish things by screaming at the person on the other end of the phone.  All it does is prove you lack the mental resources to converse like an intellectual person.

Screaming and yelling resulted in Hubbs standing up to her. This escalates to you her convicted felon husband threatening Hubbs. Which really??? What purpose does it serve for you to threaten to beat up the father of your step son? Or say and I quote "by the time I'm done with you, you won't even have custody of yourself."

Kaleb then called and left her a voicemail because they hung up and refused to answer our phone calls because The Thug threatened to come to our house to get him today when we have him for another week. Hence, I will call the cops on you......anywho he wanted his 2nd week with us.

I then called her to try to have a civilized even tone conversation.  And let me tell you folks when dealing with one of those who is fresh out the trailer park and riled up it's best to use an even tone. Not that this helps in placating the attacker, it just goes to show you can have a one sided conversation at an even tone. Let's just say even tone didn't work. I ended up getting called fat, a bitch, a whore, the c word, and told I had a horse mouth.  Then I was accused of "effing" her husband before they were divorced.  I reminded said upset Lot Lizard that I too could go Alpha female and scream and cuss and talk over someone but it would not result in any progress.  The summarize our conversation....verbal abuse, my pointing out that she was an absentee parent and I raised her kid without her in the picture for 7 years to her agreeing to meet us at 6 on Friday. I let it be apparent her husband was not welcome on my property. She said she doesn't drive. My guess is her license is suspended. I advised The Thug may stand in the street but he will not come on my property.

Random fact, in Texas trespassers can be shot if a threatening individual enters the premises with intent to inflict harm.  I think...I may be making that up.  Google it if you really care.

So now we are looking to find a police officer for the city of Dallas to be there when we meet to keep the peace.

Also, we have full legal custody of Kaleb right now. I would hate to have to keep him with us even though he wants to stay living with her so that we will be able to co exist in peace. Kaleb graduates in 7 years. It's gonna be a LOOONG 7 if we continue as we are.  We have tried to the nice game and I'm sick of getting treated the way we have been. 

On another note I asked Kaleb why she says he hates us and doesn't want to come and he said he's never said that and the she never asks. I just hope now she doesn't try to keep him from us. Kaleb didn't leave my side for the remainder of the evening which of course I don't mind.  I did enjoy telling him stories of him as a toddler. He blushed but I know he likes hearing stories about himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home